VIRTUAL MEETING OPTIONS
- Ranking 4.2/5 with 2913 reviews
- 14 day free trial
- $12/month-150 participants
- $16/month- 250 participants
- HD video, screensharing, web audio, dial in conference line, unlimited meetings, no meeting time limits, business messaging, personal meeting room, transcription, keyboard & mouse sharing, slide to PDF
GoToWebinar – This may be a branch of GoToMeeting, recommended in a Leaders’ Facebook page.
- Ranking 4.5/5 with 8152 reviews
- Free- $0/month for small teams trying Slack for an unlimited period of time
- Access to 10,000 of your team’s most recent messages, 10 integrations with other apps like Google Drive, Office 365, and many more, 1:1 voice and video calls between teammates
- Standard- $6.67/month: for small and medium sized businesses
- All the benefits of Free + the full context of your organization’s management history, timely info and actions in one place with unlimited integrations, face to face communications with group voice and video calls of up to 15 teammates, secure collaboration with outside organizations or guests from within Slack
- Plus- $12.5/month: for larger businesses or those with additional administration needs
- All benefits of Standard + advanced identity management though SAML-based SSO and real time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta and Ping, compliance requirements met with corporate exports for all messages, around the clock teamwork and assistance with 99.99% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 support
- Ranking 4.9/5 with 2370 reviews
- Basic- $0/month
- Host up to 100 participants, 1:1 meetings, 40 minute group meeting limit, unlimited number of meetings, online support, video conferencing features, web conferencing features, group collaboration
- Pro- $14.99/month: small teams
- Basic features + 24 hr meeting duration, user management, admin feature controls, reporting, custom personal meeting ID, assign scheduler
- Business- $19.99/month: small & med business
- Pro features + 300 participants, phone support, admin dashboard, managed domains, single sign on, company branding, custom emails, cloud recording transcripts
See our Zoom for Beginners page.
- Ranking 4.2/5 with 1163 reviews
- Instant messaging and chat history, calls between skype and landline/ mobile phone numbers, video calling and screen sharing
This one was not included in the LWVUS list but we know some have used it.
Google Meet (previously Hangouts)
- Ranking 4.3/5 with 202 reviews
- Basic- $6/month
- Includes Gmail, calendar, 30GB drive, hangouts chat and meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms
- Business- $12
- Includes Gmail, calendar, unlimited drive storage, hangouts chat and meet. Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms
Group Phone calls
Note that most online meeting programs have a call-in option for audio-only. From LWV-Wake County in NC: We’re starting to use www.freeconferencecall.com. Totally free and can do audio, video, and screen sharing conferencing. There are options to record your conference which I have not yet used.
See our guidelines on File and Document Sharing and Videos and Livestreaming.