Additional redistricting media resources and tool kits:
- United States Census Bureau. “Why We Conduct the Decennial Census.” Decennial Census of Population and Housing, www.census.gov/programs-
surveys/decennial-census/ about/why.html. Accessed 3 Oct. 2018.
- LWVUS Redistricting Action Toolkit: https://www.lwv.org/league-management/voting-rights-tools/redistricting-action-kit
- Redistricting Campaign Website: http://www.redistrictingmatters.org/
- What is Gerrymandering?, VOX.com
- Brennan Center for Justice. “50 State Guide to Redistricting.” http://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/50-state-guide-redistricting
- League of Women Voters of Oregon Education Fund. Redistricting in Oregon, 2007 “Lines That Don’t Divide.” City Club of Portland [PDF Download]
- Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson. “Redistricting Reform Task Force.” http://sos.oregon.gov/Pages/independent-redistricting.aspx
- FairVote, “Redistricting” http://www.fairvote.org/redistricting#research_redistrictingoverview
The League of Women Voters of Oregon is currently scheduling additional forums in 2019. If your group is interested in having a Redistricting Forum near you email Candalynn@lwvor.org.