You can participate in smaller monthly giving programs to the League of Women Voters of Oregon by clicking on the appropriate button at the bottom right of this page.
If you wish to mail a check, please print this donation form, fill it out, and then mail to the LWVOR office. Checks should be made out to LWVOR.
Planned Giving offers a variety of tools to provide support for the League of Women Voters of Oregon: For more information please download our Planned Giving brochure pdf.
LWVOR urges corporate leaders and small business owners to join with other civic-minded individuals and groups to help us empower Oregon citizens to participate meaningfully in the democratic process. Sponsorship opportunities are available, and include acknowledgment in our publications. All gifts to the Education Fund are fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Contact LWVOR for more information on any of the above or ask about stock contribution donations.
For a list of some of our recent sponsors, see our Donors page.
Donations to LWVOR are tax-deductible and support the following:
- Your Action Team – League members who follow the Capitol and Legislature carefully and take action when position and support allow. The Action Team also reports to membership through publication of Legislative Reports provided during the annual sessions.
- Legislative Report production and publication
- Promotion of good government practices through testimony and other methods. Good government practices include:
- Fiscal responsibility of state government
- Adequate funding of government services
- Citizen involvement in the legislative process
- Administration of services to local Leagues and League members
- Voters’ Guide production, printing and distribution
- Unbiased, nonpartisan citizen information
- Litigation to help clarify laws in the public interest
- And more…